Search This Blog

Wednesday 14 March 2012

Currently Lusting Over...

               
 





Currently really into peachy, fresh fragrances this Ralph Laureen perfume has been a favourite of mine in the past but I am dying to purchase another one!

Really loving my BB creams- especially the Garnier one but I have heard so many good things about this tinted moisturiser that I am kind of craving for a sample of this to cover my face! Maybe the next time I go into Sephora I may just have to ask for a sample!

These kitten heels from Zara are incredibly hard to find- if I could find them this would be an OOTD post or a haul vs a currently lusting post! They do have a pair in a nice cream shade with a good heal- but I really want the black shade! I have tried on the cream shade and not only are these shoes beautiful but they are so comfortable!

And lastly this Chocolate Soleil Bronzer by Too Faced- heard so many good things about this bronzer as well. Currently using Hoola but it's never really been a true favourite of mine. And my Chanel is running out and I am finding that as it gets hotter out it is sliding off my face. So what is a girl to do!? Well look up on Sephora's customer's reviews and youtube what a good bronzer is- turns out this is the one of choice at the moment. Three top things I need in a bronzer: it needs to be matte (I have large poores and don't want any product to help accentuate them), a bronzer that is not orangy or to dark and stark in shade, and a bronzer that will last all day! Turns out this checks off everything from the list! So maybe it will pop up in my handbag soon!

It's Wednesday and the week is almost over thank gosh! Hope everyone is having a great week!

xo Sam


No comments:

Post a Comment