Search This Blog

Monday 5 March 2012

February Favourites

I write this while sipping tea (a roll up the rim from Tim Hortins! Wooh wish me luck ;)! and cuddling up under warm blanket beside my adorable, 14 year old dog Charlie!
Even though we are into (technically) the second week of March I thought I would share my February Favourites/current fav's still!

If you read my "A Little Getaway" post you will notice that I did take all of these with me on the trip. Of course though right! How could I not go somewhere without my favourites!!

(LtoR:)Sephora Professional Angles brush, Sephora Professional Mineral Powder brush, Avon eyebrow pencil in blonde F101, L'oreal Paris Double exten tubes mascara, MAC studio fix concealer NW25, Shu Umera eyelash curlers, Clinique perfect hydrtaor cream, Clinique pore refining serum, Garnier BB Cream in Light/Medium, Chanel Tan de Soliel, Blistex medicated lip balm, MAC melba blush and Tarte Amazonian 12 hour clay blush in Tipsy.

I love all of these products so much! And if lighting permits may even be able to post an 'every day makeup routine' post!

Hope everyone's week is off to a good start!

Sam xo

No comments:

Post a Comment