Search This Blog

Friday 9 March 2012

OOTD 03/08/12


Quick Snap OOTD

What am I wearing?:
Motor stlye jacket from the Gap
Necklace- Rikki's ( a while ago)
Flowy Grey T-Shirt the Gap
Jeggings- dark blue wash from the Gap
Rings- People's jewellery (received as a gift when I was 13) and a ring from Dominican Republic

What's on my Face?:
Garnier BB Cream- Light/Medium
Hoola Bronzer Contoured on cheeks and temple (my favourite look- I am running out of my Chanel so sad!)
MAC Fleur Power blush
Maybeline Instant Age Rewind Concealer in 30 Medium

What's on my Eyes?:
UDPP
MAC Brule Over the lids
UPNP Naked in Crease
Avon Professional eyeliner pencil in cosmic brown
Maybeline Great Lash
Shu Umera Eyelash curlers

What's on my Lips?:
Nothing!

What's on my Nails?:
OPI- Nail Envy


Hope everyone is having a great Friday!!
Sam xo  


No comments:

Post a Comment