Search This Blog

Monday 9 April 2012

March Favourites




From LtoR: Sephora bronzer brush #44 (such an amazing brush its huge and covers most of my face which makes for super fast easy blending!); Sephora professionnel airbrush precision foundation brush #56 (I use this for my concealer, I mainly place it underneath my eyes, and this brush allows me to blend away very easily; what can I say! I am extremely lazy in the morning and brushes just make my life easier!); Sonia Kashuk brush that looks like a MAC 181 (this brush picks up the perfect amount of highly pigmented blushes -like the one in the picture above- without looking to stark on my cheek it is my favourite blush brush. ever.); Lise Watier eyeshadow brush (this brush is pretty fat and wide which allows me to apply highlight to my inner corners and brow bones in one swipe! Super fast and easy - love it!); Clinique pore refining solutions instant perfector in invisible light (this stuff matifies my face while giving my skin a perfect finish; I cannot go a day without it and it is perfect for sensitive skin!); Garnier Pure Hydrating Care moisturiser (this stuff claims to have long lasting shine control- and boy does it ever!); Garnier BB Cream (it was in my last favs post for Feb- love this stuff! Gives a natural finish and glow!); Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer (this smells like hot chocolate and gives my face such a natural tan look; I purchased this slightly after my 'currently lusting after' post and I do not doubt it at all! In LOVE!); Elf Warm Bronzer (this stuff works well just lightly on the apples on my checks for some added bronz-ness I only use the bottom right corner and the top left corner- the other two corners are too shimmery/highlight like which I do not use for my face!); Tarte blush in Tipsy (perfect coral colour ever! Can't say it lasts 12 hours though..); MAC Eyeshadow in Nylon (frost finish which has a golden undertone to it- I work better with warm tones than cool tones); Shu Umera lash curlers- the best ever.



Here's this Months Favourites... I know I am really late on this one;
BUT better late then never right! lol!
I must say though that some of this has all ready changed as I am in a more natural looking face/ very springy mood... so stay tuned for my Spring Time looks which will hopefully incorporate a FOTD in the near future

P.S. You may have noticed there was no mascara this month- and that is because I have had the worst luck looking for a mascara that will work for my stubborn camel lashes. My lashes are very long but are stubborn and stick down straight with zero curl to them! I have found a new mascara that was an old favourite of mine (not sure if I have mentioned it before) but it will be in an upcoming post!

Sam xo

No comments:

Post a Comment