Search This Blog

Monday 9 April 2012

Product Rave Time!

This Stuff is simply AMAZING!

If you are a slightly oilier girl/have that stubborn shine throughout the day like me then you need to continue reading!

Garnier Pure Moisturiser is the best matifying moisturizer I have ever come across!

What it claims:
Long lasting shine control
"Garnier Pure Shine Control Moisturizer is specially formulated for combination to oily skin and acne-prone skin that can be shiny. Its formula with white clay and zinc mattifies skin, absorbing and controlling excess sebum. Your skin is hydrated all day long with no greasy feel and is left feeling pure, with a long-lasting mattified look."

The back of the bottle is 100% true if you asked me.. it is also very cool in its formula and when applied in the morning makes my skin feel so refreshed and awake. This has helped me so much that I actually don't even use my Garnier BB Cream any more, I don't feel a need as my skin feels so fresh and good looking!

I don't remember the price on this but I think it was $15 at my Shopper's Drug Mart - you get 75 ml with this stuff and I just can't get enough.. I honestly have never found a moisturizer that can do this- and I have tried a lot!


Have you ever tried this? If not give it a go! Hope everyone's week is off to a good start!

Sam xo

No comments:

Post a Comment