Search This Blog

Wednesday 5 December 2012

On Trend: Galaxy Nails

 
I wanted to do a quick blog post on a trend that I have been seeing on instagram pretty much everywhere lately. Galaxy prints have been seen on T-Shirts, leggings, skirts, bags, wallets and Nails. I really love the look and so decided to give it a try on my nails (as I don't think I would be daring enough to try leggings!)
 
I started off with a really nice dark purple shade- Essie's "Sexy Divide"
It only took two coats to get to the opaqueness that I wanted - Good Polish in my books!

Then went over the polish with Spehora by OPI's "Only Gold For Me". I have had this top coat for a while and can definitely say that it is one of my ultimate favourite polishes. It does take some patience as you have to make sure you are getting enough sparkle on the brush but once it is on your nails they look FAB!
 
And Voila! There we have it my version of the Galaxy Nails I have been seeing everywhere!
 
I also picked up a new BB Cream last week- it's from the brand Lioelle. I picked up the Triple the Solution BB Cream as I heard great reviews of the product from Youtubers like: Shaanxo and BentleyBlonde. I've tried it once so far and can say that it is very similar to the Boscia BB cream I was speaking of in my last post. I will have to do a post on these two particular BB Creams soon as I like them A LOT more than foundations!
 
The online store is called: Keautystore.com and I have given you a direct link of where to purchase the BB Cream
 http://www.keautystore.com/lioele-triple-the-solution-bb-cream50ml-spf30-pa-p-455.html
 Shipping was costly for express shipping (paid $22 CDN) but the package came in 7 days- not to bad; especially considering it was coming from Korea.  

I thought I'd also throw in a lazy OOTD. I'm blogging away today as well as chillin' out at home and so I have no makeup on; hair is up and glasses are on! I'm also in a really cozy sweater today since it's chilly out there today- Good Ol' Canadian Winters! Brrr!
 Sweater is from element purchased last year- very long and very cozy :)
 
Happy Wednesday!

xo
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment